Internship with Triple 3 Group
- Duration of this program and your stay is flexible and will be agreed before the internship begins. However, the minimum is 3 months of your internship.
- We require at least B2 level due to the fact, that you will be in touch with our clients and applicants. You should be able to communicate fluently and write grammatically correct business emails. However, all other language skills and cultural knowledge is considered a great asset.
- Friendly environment and fun team of future colleagues who will be you your mentors during your stay. The main aim of our Internship Programme is to provide students with a valuable opportunity to apply, what they have been studying in their schools or universities and give them a structured real life work experience. It is important that you are interested in working in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment.
- After successfully completed internships we will provide you with personal written recommendation letters and references. We can also add a reference to your LinkedIn profile.
- You will gain valuable work experience, apply theoretical backgrounds learnt at your school or university, get a boost for your professional development and growth and gain a realistic preview how is it to work in a professional recruitment agency.
- Generally, people usually explain the joy of living in Malta with these 2 reasons: Sun and the Sea. Believe or not, but Malta has one of the best weather in Europe with more than 300 sunny days on average.
People are friendly, English is widely spoken as it is a second official language in Malta. You will find many international friends and can enjoy busy night life as well. Malta is also very well-known for its history so you can travel all around Malta on weekends. Malta is a very tiny island and you can easily use a bus or to travel anywhere around the island. You can also walk somewhere, because it is a tiny island.